7.19.2008

I breathe contaminated air



Say little girl, are you happy? do you feel what you project?
you are lovely and you're lonely and you smile and you are pure but I know that you are hiding, just trust me I am sure. I knew a girl like you once, it was long ago of course, she was always very friendly, always did as she was told, and even though they loved her, she knew it, as she said, she was trying until her heart broke, she was dying in the end.

Say little girl, are you lonesome? Do you understand why you are here?
you are sweet and you are caring and you're nothing but sincere. Listen, when they made you, when you were small and you were three, you didn't have the visions, the aspiration to be free. You see little girl, you are younger than you think, than you want and than you act like now, I see you as you mess it up and you stretch what they allow.

Say little girl, are you different? Are you whole behind those eyes?
you are thinking, I can tell, and you're listening as well but if you really understand you wouldn't really be here, you wouldn't have to hear this and you wouldn't keep me near. You would have torn, you would have beat, you would have crushed yourself against it, the wall I raised to stop you, you would have screamed and raved and spit. I sent a life to steal you, do you see that little one?, but you're beauty and you're smiling and you're in one piece which means that you never tried escaping, you never tried to leave.

Say little girl, are you crying? are you finally shedding those tears?
you are frightened, I assure you, and you're letting it in, don't make me push you harder, I don't really want to see you win. See, I knew that little girl, how she felt and what she wanted, I knew about her options, about being unloved, unseen and haunted. If she never left, never kicked it never ever got away, you don't stand a chance sweet one, you will always, and forever stay.