5.01.2008

under pressure



If I felt (us) long ago I am no longer able to care because I can see you where you are now

broken

and I smile as you're gathering the pieces no longer there


I'm sorry

but I have to admit it you were perfection when still whole and kicking you away is too fulfilling - too gratifying to let go


I'm sorry,

could we please rewind? let's watch it all in slow motion - you figured you would outlast you would still stay strong but after blows and hits and all that breathing I can't even count you anymore


I'm sorry,

did I lose you? I never really cared and you mentioned how I swayed so I will be the first to say you can't mend what's not complete and the pieces in my pockets are nowhere to be found
they will stay there till you beg me and when you do I will deny


I'm sorry,

do you mind? please move out of my way since it's all a part of the game
my love
we are all just parts of ourselves.